What a wonderfully calm and relaxing day our family has enjoyed. Hope the same goes for all of you.
Tracy Dee Whitt
search for your favorite subjectABA abuse adoption attachment attachment issues Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder behaviors birth family bonding communication compassion CPS DHS Dr. Bruce Perry emotions family feelings foster care girl inclusion mood disorder negative behaviors negativity neglect nonverbal nonverbal Autism ODD Oppositional Defiance Disorder parenting PTSD RAD Reactive Attachment Disorder Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) special education special needs termination therapy trauma vacation
Top Posts & Pages
- why consequences & rewards don't work for hurting children (adoption/foster)
- how to help your adopted/foster child sleep (sleep issues part 2)
- attachment in adoption & foster care: the first things we need to know
- orphanages in America & 5 things you can do to help
- it's not "just a kid thing": behaviors in adopted and foster children
- why adopted and foster children have sleep issues (sleep issues part 1)
- should I change my adopted child's name?
- 10 ways to bond with your adopted or foster child
- rocking: a simple first step to bonding, and it doesn't just apply to infants
- inclusion vs exclusion: special needs in the classroom