What a wonderfully calm and relaxing day our family has enjoyed. Hope the same goes for all of you.
Tracy Dee Whitt
search for your favorite subjectABA abuse adoption attachment attachment issues Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder behaviors birth family bonding communication compassion CPS DHS Dr. Bruce Perry emotions family feelings foster care girl inclusion mood disorder negative behaviors negativity neglect nonverbal nonverbal Autism ODD Oppositional Defiance Disorder parenting PTSD RAD Reactive Attachment Disorder Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) special education special needs termination therapy trauma vacation
Top Posts & Pages
- how to help your adopted/foster child sleep (sleep issues part 2)
- why adopted and foster children have sleep issues (sleep issues part 1)
- why consequences & rewards don't work for hurting children (adoption/foster)
- orphanages in America & 5 things you can do to help
- it's not "just a kid thing": behaviors in adopted and foster children
- tips on bonding with an adopted or foster child
- attachment in adoption & foster care: the first things we need to know
- 7 reasons why time-in NOT time-out (adoption/foster)
- how to teach Autistic children to swim
- should I change my adopted child's name?