A few kind friends have been asking when Jeremiah’s adoption will be finalized. We don’t really know for sure, but we have been told it should be complete sometime in June. We will be meeting with an attorney on Thursday (28th), and will find out more then. She will most likely put in a request for a court date, and will then let us know what she finds out. We are waiting with anticipation… although for foster parents the most important part is that termination is finalized and there are no longer visits with the bio parents. None the less, the adoption will be VERY exciting!!!
Tracy Dee Whitt
search for your favorite subjectABA abuse adoption attachment attachment issues Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder behaviors birth family bonding communication compassion CPS DHS Dr. Bruce Perry emotions family feelings foster care girl inclusion mood disorder negative behaviors negativity neglect nonverbal nonverbal Autism ODD Oppositional Defiance Disorder parenting PTSD RAD Reactive Attachment Disorder Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) special education special needs termination therapy trauma vacation
Top Posts & Pages
- why consequences & rewards don't work for hurting children (adoption/foster)
- orphanages in America & 5 things you can do to help
- how to help your adopted/foster child sleep (sleep issues part 2)
- attachment in adoption & foster care: the first things we need to know
- why adopted and foster children have sleep issues (sleep issues part 1)
- 10 ways to bond with your adopted or foster child
- should I change my adopted child's name?
- it's not "just a kid thing": behaviors in adopted and foster children
- inclusion vs exclusion: special needs in the classroom
- what happens when our hurting children can't sleep (adoption/foster)