We have an adoption date for our foster son, Jeremiah. Really, he has been a son of our hearts since the moment we met him a year and a half ago. August 1st is the day I am looking forward to. Then, this long journey will be put to an end so a new one can begin.
Tracy Dee Whitt
search for your favorite subjectABA abuse adoption attachment attachment issues Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder behaviors birth family bonding communication compassion CPS DHS Dr. Bruce Perry emotions family feelings foster care girl inclusion mood disorder negative behaviors negativity neglect nonverbal nonverbal Autism ODD Oppositional Defiance Disorder parenting PTSD RAD Reactive Attachment Disorder Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) special education special needs termination therapy trauma vacation
Top Posts & Pages
- how to help your adopted/foster child sleep (sleep issues part 2)
- why consequences & rewards don't work for hurting children (adoption/foster)
- orphanages in America & 5 things you can do to help
- inclusion vs exclusion: special needs in the classroom
- why adopted and foster children have sleep issues (sleep issues part 1)
- it's not "just a kid thing": behaviors in adopted and foster children
- attachment in adoption & foster care: the first things we need to know
- should I change my adopted child's name?
- attachment in adoption - the first things we need to know