Two more days! There is a small chance that T (Jeremiah’s biological dad) will not contest the Termination. If this happens, we will not have a two day trial. It will only last an hour. He will also not be able to file an appeal. I just found out that on T’s last child, the appeal took 8 months!!!!!! I DO NOT want to wait 8 months. I don’t want to worry for 8 months.
Tracy Dee Whitt
search for your favorite subjectABA abuse adoption attachment attachment issues Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder behaviors birth family bonding communication compassion CPS DHS Dr. Bruce Perry emotions family feelings foster care girl inclusion mood disorder negative behaviors negativity neglect nonverbal nonverbal Autism ODD Oppositional Defiance Disorder parenting PTSD RAD Reactive Attachment Disorder Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) special education special needs termination therapy trauma vacation
Top Posts & Pages
- why consequences & rewards don't work for hurting children (adoption/foster)
- it's not "just a kid thing": behaviors in adopted and foster children
- how to help your adopted/foster child sleep (sleep issues part 2)
- why adopted and foster children have sleep issues (sleep issues part 1)
- 10 ways to bond with your adopted or foster child
- attachment in adoption & foster care: the first things we need to know
- orphanages in America & 5 things you can do to help
- should I change my adopted child's name?
- 8 ways to help foster youth who are aging out of the system
- how to teach Autistic children to swim