Two more days! There is a small chance that T (Jeremiah’s biological dad) will not contest the Termination. If this happens, we will not have a two day trial. It will only last an hour. He will also not be able to file an appeal. I just found out that on T’s last child, the appeal took 8 months!!!!!! I DO NOT want to wait 8 months. I don’t want to worry for 8 months.
Tracy Dee Whitt
search for your favorite subjectABA abuse adoption attachment attachment issues Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder behaviors birth family bonding communication compassion CPS DHS Dr. Bruce Perry emotions family feelings foster care girl inclusion mood disorder negative behaviors negativity neglect nonverbal nonverbal Autism ODD Oppositional Defiance Disorder parenting PTSD RAD Reactive Attachment Disorder Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) special education special needs termination therapy trauma vacation
Top Posts & Pages
- orphanages in America & 5 things you can do to help
- why adopted and foster children have sleep issues (sleep issues part 1)
- how to help your adopted/foster child sleep (sleep issues part 2)
- why consequences & rewards don't work for hurting children (adoption/foster)
- trauma focused equine therapy (adoption/foster)
- it's not "just a kid thing": behaviors in adopted and foster children
- should I change my adopted child's name?
- tips on bonding with an adopted or foster child
- 10 ways to bond with your adopted or foster child
- my adopted/foster child is never satisfied. what can I do?