My article, Connecting with Compassion is in the June issue of Adoption Today. The issue focuses on Neglect and Trauma. Click on the photo to view it.
Bonus: This issue is being offered FREE!!!
Additional bonus: My daughter’s on the front cover!
Tracy Dee Whitt
search for your favorite subjectABA abuse adoption attachment attachment issues Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder behaviors birth family bonding communication compassion CPS DHS Dr. Bruce Perry emotions family feelings foster care girl inclusion mood disorder negative behaviors negativity neglect nonverbal nonverbal Autism ODD Oppositional Defiance Disorder parenting PTSD RAD Reactive Attachment Disorder Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) special education special needs termination therapy trauma vacation
Top Posts & Pages
- why consequences & rewards don't work for hurting children (adoption/foster)
- orphanages in America & 5 things you can do to help
- how to help your adopted/foster child sleep (sleep issues part 2)
- why adopted and foster children have sleep issues (sleep issues part 1)
- it's not "just a kid thing": behaviors in adopted and foster children
- inclusion vs exclusion: special needs in the classroom
- the importance of consistency & routine (adoption/foster)
- should I change my adopted child's name?
- 10 ways to bond with your adopted or foster child
- let's bond already - creating attachment with an adopted child