Justin and I attended a great training class last night. I am excited to share the information soon. It will be helpful to anyone adopting; whether your pursuing an infant domestic adoption, an international adoption, or going the route of foster-to-adopt.
Tracy Dee Whitt
search for your favorite subjectABA abuse adoption attachment attachment issues Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder behaviors birth family bonding communication compassion CPS DHS Dr. Bruce Perry emotions family feelings foster care girl inclusion mood disorder negative behaviors negativity neglect nonverbal nonverbal Autism ODD Oppositional Defiance Disorder parenting PTSD RAD Reactive Attachment Disorder Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) special education special needs termination therapy trauma vacation
Top Posts & Pages
- why consequences & rewards don't work for hurting children (adoption/foster)
- it's not "just a kid thing": behaviors in adopted and foster children
- orphanages in America & 5 things you can do to help
- 8 ways to help foster youth who are aging out of the system
- how to help your adopted/foster child sleep (sleep issues part 2)
- why adopted and foster children have sleep issues (sleep issues part 1)
- how Paradoxical Parenting works
- trauma focused equine therapy (adoption/foster)
- what emotion is my adopted/foster child dealing with?
- rocking: a simple first step to bonding, and it doesn't just apply to infants