Justin and I attended a great training class last night. I am excited to share the information soon. It will be helpful to anyone adopting; whether your pursuing an infant domestic adoption, an international adoption, or going the route of foster-to-adopt.
Tracy Dee Whitt
search for your favorite subjectABA abuse adoption attachment attachment issues Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder behaviors birth family bonding communication compassion CPS DHS Dr. Bruce Perry emotions family feelings foster care girl inclusion mood disorder negative behaviors negativity neglect nonverbal nonverbal Autism ODD Oppositional Defiance Disorder parenting PTSD RAD Reactive Attachment Disorder Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) special education special needs termination therapy trauma vacation
Top Posts & Pages
- why consequences & rewards don't work for hurting children (adoption/foster)
- how to help your adopted/foster child sleep (sleep issues part 2)
- orphanages in America & 5 things you can do to help
- why adopted and foster children have sleep issues (sleep issues part 1)
- inclusion vs exclusion: special needs in the classroom
- attachment in adoption & foster care: the first things we need to know
- it's not "just a kid thing": behaviors in adopted and foster children
- 10 ways to bond with your adopted or foster child
- tips on bonding with an adopted or foster child
- should I change my adopted child's name?