It has been so fun to see Jeremiah and Payton play together. Payton has always been awesome with her little brother, but now he is able to interact with her more. I thought this picture of them sitting together was so adorable. It took longer for Jeremiah to sit up than some thought it should, so it has been so nice to have him sit up and play. Payton thinks it’s great. I am excited for the day they can play together even more and fight even more.
Tracy Dee Whitt
search for your favorite subjectABA abuse adoption attachment attachment issues Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder behaviors birth family bonding communication compassion CPS DHS Dr. Bruce Perry emotions family feelings foster care girl inclusion mood disorder negative behaviors negativity neglect nonverbal nonverbal Autism ODD Oppositional Defiance Disorder parenting PTSD RAD Reactive Attachment Disorder Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) special education special needs termination therapy trauma vacation
Top Posts & Pages
- why consequences & rewards don't work for hurting children (adoption/foster)
- how to help your adopted/foster child sleep (sleep issues part 2)
- orphanages in America & 5 things you can do to help
- why adopted and foster children have sleep issues (sleep issues part 1)
- inclusion vs exclusion: special needs in the classroom
- it's not "just a kid thing": behaviors in adopted and foster children
- should I change my adopted child's name?
- attachment in adoption & foster care: the first things we need to know
- tips on bonding with an adopted or foster child
- what emotion is my adopted/foster child dealing with?